Sherfield-on-Loddon Village Hall has a wedding reception package just for you. This spacious, fully-licensed venue with attractive original 19th century features, a sprung dance floor and all modern facilities will help you to create your perfect day.
There are two options to select from:
The day and evening of your special day – Tariff: Normal hourly rate
A weekend package, which includes an extra 2 (two) hours to set up on the day before hire, and 2 (two) hours on the day after hire for taking down – Tariff: £900
Both packages include
- The help of a resident Caretaker who’ll set up tables and chairs according to your pre-arranged layout, open-up and lock-up and generally assist you.
- The characterful Main Hall, with sprung dance floor.
- The fully licensed Bar and reception area in the adjoining Meeting Room.
- The adjoining fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher and sufficient table settings.
- A secure, enclosed garden for your special photos, with lovely views overlooking the village green and even room for that bouncy castle.
- Attractive, easily accessible, modern cloakrooms.
- Your banqueting Main Hall is fully equipped with:
- Up to 12 round dining tables and up to 120 upholstered chairs. Or 20 trestle tables to arrange in a T shape to seat 120.
- Modular staging which can be placed to suit your layout
- Sound system for your speeches, disco or live band. The hall has a full entertainment licence and a hearing loop.
- Bright or soft lighting options
- An LCD projector and screen. These can be used for Freeview TV or linked to your computer, to show those childhood photos.
- Several extra trestle tables, as required
The Bar/Reception Meeting Room has a TV, which can also be used for Freeview TV or as a computer monitor for your guests on arrival.
We have a partnership with the closest hotel to the Village Hall, the Wellington Arms, which is approximately 10 minutes drive from us. They are able to offer your wedding party and guests special discounts on hotel rooms, subject to availability.
Please speak to the Village Hall Manager about this discount when you book the venue.
Otherwise, there are hotels and other types of accommodation available nearby in Heckfield, Hook, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Reading and other nearby locations. We recommend you search on a site such as booking.com, expedia.co.uk or trivago.co.uk to find the best type of accommodation for you and your guests.
For more information, please call for an appointment to view the hall on Tel: 07468 427 684 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org