Sherfield-on-Loddon Village Hall has a wedding reception package just for you. This spacious, fully-licensed venue with attractive original 19th century features, a sprung dance floor and all modern facilities will help you to create your perfect day.
There are two options to select from:
The day and evening of your special day – Tariff: Normal hourly rate
A weekend package, which includes an extra 2 (two) hours to set up on the day before hire, and 2 (two) hours on the day after hire for taking down – Tariff: £800
Both packages include
- The help of a resident Caretaker who’ll set up tables and chairs according to your pre-arranged layout, open up and lock up and generally assist you.
- The characterful Main Hall, with sprung dance floor
- The fully licensed Bar and reception area in the adjoining Meeting Room
- The adjoining fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher and sufficient table settings
- A secure, enclosed garden for your special photos, with lovely views overlooking the village green and even room for that bouncy castle.
- Attractive, easily accessible, modern cloakrooms
- Your banqueting Main Hall is fully equipped with:
- Up to 12 round dining tables and up to 120 upholstered chairs. Or 20 trestle tables to arrange in a T shape to seat 120.
- Modular staging which can be placed to suit your layout
- Sound system for your speeches, disco or live band. The hall has a full entertainment licence and a hearing loop.
- Bright or soft lighting options
- An LCD projector and screen. These can be used for Freeview TV or linked to your computer, to show those childhood photos.
- Several extra trestle tables, as required
The Bar/Reception Meeting Room has a TV, which can also be used for Freeview TV or as a computer monitor for your guests on arrival.
For more information, please call for an appointment to view the hall on Tel: 07468427684 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org