Who We Are
Sherfield-on-Loddon Village Hall is a registered charity and provides rooms and facilities for use by the local community and a wider audience.
We charge for the use of our rooms and facilities in accordance with standard rates and appropriate discounts.
The Village Hall is managed by a group of Trustees.
The Personal Information We Collect
Personal information includes your name, address, telephone number and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. We collect personal information about you when you contact us about becoming a volunteer, becoming a Friend, or hiring the Village Hall.
The type of personal information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is collected and includes:
- Contact details.
- Payment details.
- The nature of your interest.
Our website automatically collects information from your computer using “cookies” which provides us with limited personal information. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We process your information in order to support and maintain our relationship with you and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. This includes the following:
- Providing our services to you.
- Carrying out transactions you have requested.
- Confirming and verifying your identity for security purposes.
We do not send direct mail or marketing information, or provide personal information to third parties.
Where Information is Stored and For How Long
We have measures in place to protect the security of all personal information that we hold and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate.
We will only keep personal information for as long as we need it in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and for so long after as we consider may be required to deal with any questions or complaints that we may receive about our relevant activities, unless we elect to retain the personal data for a longer period to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We review the personal data we hold on a regular basis. If we conclude that certain personal data is no longer needed, that personal data will be destroyed.
- Anyone has the right to see the personal data that is held about them and have a copy provided to them, or someone else on their behalf.
- If at any point anyone believes that the personal data we hold about them is inaccurate, that person can ask to have it corrected.
- Anyone can require us to limit the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, for example, whilst a complaint about its accuracy is being resolved.
- Anyone can object to their personal data being processed.
- Where someone has given us their consent to process their personal data, they can withdraw that consent at any time by notifying us (see “Who to Contact” below).
- Anyone can request that their personal data is deleted altogether.
Who to Contact
If you wish to see your personal data, exercise any of the rights mentioned above or make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to let us know if your personal information changes or if you think the personal information we hold about you is out of date.
Sherfield-on-Loddon Village Hall
Tel: 07468 427684
Last updated: 20 May 2018